Tuesday, July 8, 2014

In Memoriam July 8th

1679 Thomas Bascom wrote his will:
Thomas Bascom Sen’r. of Northampton bequeathed to my son Thomas all my lands of all sorts together with my house, orchard & barn, also my cartwheels, plough, chains & all other husbandry implements & mason tools and other moveables; to my son[-in-law] William Janes . . . my cloth suit; to my son Robert Lymon my serge coat; residue to be divided equally between my children, viz: my son Thomas Bascom, Hannah Janes & Hephzibah Limon; my son Thomas Abascom to be executor and my well beloved & trusty friends Deacon William Holton & Deacon Medad Pumry to be overseers.
Thomas Bascom died May 9, 1682 in Northampton, MA. 

1950 Linda Shaw 1 day, daughter of Lavern & Freda (Shields) Shaw.


2008 Leslie Runyon Jr. age 82 son of Leslie & Ellen (Abbott) Runyon in Kentucky.  He was born in Jefferson Co., KY in 1926 and is buried in Floydsburg Cemetery in Oldham Co., KY.

No comments: