Monday, October 5, 2015

Ahnentafel #135 - Irene Bradford, ver. 2

Irene Bradford

Born: September 19, 1715
Died: Unknown

Buried: Unknown

Married: March 18, 1735 Jonathan Janes in Lebanon, CT


Records:
1731 - Sep. 14 - Irene was mentioned in her father Joseph's will:
Item I Give unto my daughter Hannah Buell, Elizabeth Bradford, Alithea Bradford and Irene Bradford my farm at Stafford, and all my land not before disposed of in Lebanon, Hebron and New London to be equally divided amongst them, as also I Give unto my said four daughters Ten pounds each of them to be paid by my executors hereafter named in two years after my decease and the Remaining part of my estate, if any there be after my just debts and funeral expenses are paid shall be equally divided amongst all my children. 
1742 - Aug. 29 - She joined the Lebanon First Congregational Church 

1749 - July 7 - Irene and Jonathan received her inheritance from her father Joseph Bradford:
An Aquittances from the Heirs Joseph Bradford - And We Jonathan Janes and Irene Janes his wife of Sd. Lebanon Do hereby also acknowledge the Receipt of Sd. Lebanon Do hereby also acknowledge the Receipt of said Executrix, the Sum of Ten pounds in Like Bills for the Legacy of said Deceased to his Daughter Irene
1751 - December - Irene and Jonathan were admitted to the Brimfield Congregational Church after the family moved there.  

178S - She and Jonathan were dismissed from the Brimfield church in 1783 to the Monson church.

Children: 
David
Jonathan
Irene
Eliphalet
Irene
Solomon
Daniel
Mary
Jonathan
Abigail
Ann

Revised 2/2/2019

No comments: