Thursday, December 19, 2013

December 19th

Many happy returns to . . . 

1848 Mary Morehead the daughter of Charles & Catherine (Sheldon) Morehead.  She died in 1850.

1869 John Clark son of Levi & Emily (Rose) Clark.  He died in Lawrence Co. OH in 1944 and is buried in Aid Cemetery.

1871 Helena Butler in Jefferson Co., IL the daughter of Minor & Mary (Williamson) butler.  She married Oscar Reese in 1888 and they had five children.  Oscar was born in 1867 and died in 1937.  Helena died in Jefferson Co., IL in 1958. 

1894 Roy Lathrop son of Henry & Luvina (Hostettler) Lathrop.  He died in 1898 and is buried in Amity Cemetery in Richland Co., IL


Marjorie Shaw daughter of Vern & Mary (Rainwater) Shaw

Lawrence Shaw son of Herbert & Gertie (Lathrop) Robertson.  We are related on both sides of the family.

Harold Robertson the son of Laland & Vivian (Morger) Robertson

Ron & Gisele Gurley
Gisele Gurley daughter of James & Odette (Parchet) Gurley

Stephen Caudle son of Stephen & Shari (Robertson) Caudle

Andrea Garrison daughter of Mark & Lynn (Densmore) Garrison

Marriages:

1827 Charles Hinkle & Matilda Roney in Oldham Co., KY.  Charles the son of Charles & Susannah (March) Hinkle was born in North Carolina ca. 1807.  They had six children.  Charles wrote a will in 1842:
I, Charles Hinkle of Shelby County, Ky. do hereby make my last will and testament in manner and form follows. I desire that my wife Matilda Hinkle shall have all my estate for her use and benefit of her and children during her widowhood with the following provisions.  First I shall be decently buried.  2nd the children must have their schooling as common.  3rd I desire that all the moneys on hand all that may be collected together with what personal property that can be spared ____  to be laid out in a form that my executors shall choose with the approbation of my wife Matilda Hinkle for the use and benefit of my wife and children.  I further do appoint my friends John Hinkle and James Cooper Executors to this my last will and testament in testimony whereof I have caused my name to be affixed this 18th day of August in the year of our Lord 1842. Charles Hinkle
 1908 John Fitzgerald & Nellie Cooper.  John born 1875 in Morehouse, MO was the son of James & Rebecca (Ward) Fitzgerald.  This was his second marriage.  They had three children.  John died in Flora in 1959.  He and Nellie are buried in Elmwood Cemetery in Flora, IL.

No comments: