Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Blog Entries

This year I'm going to continue working on the ahnentafel and I'm going to add notebook and research entries.  

I have loads of notebooks of photocopied resources that I need to go through and check against the facts.  More than likely I'll be able to fill in some holes just by reading stuff we photocopied years ago and I've forgotten about.  I will also probably be disproving some things and be able to clear out some photocopies.  

I need to do more research than I have this last year.  That is one of my New Year's resolutions.  So I will be adding research entries to the blog more regularly than I have so far. 

I'll be blogging every third day instead of every other day this year.  As always feel free to comment, make additions and corrections. 

Have a very Happy New Year!

No comments: