Saturday, June 22, 2019

Ahnentafel #595 & #607 - Mary (--?--)

Mary (--?--)

Born: by 1700, Virginia
Died: after 1780 North Carolina

Buried: Unknown

Married: Robert Cook by 1720

Records: 
1772 - Surry Co., NC - the family appears on a tax roll


1780 - Jan. 1 - Surry Co., NC - Mary is listed in Robert's will:
first of all I desire that all my Lawfull Debts be paid I also lend unto my beloved wife the plantation where on I now live with the Tract of land there unto belonging, also all my stocks except on Black mare & Colt and two Cows together with all my Housel(?) Goods, Except one Bed & furniture During her Natural Life and after her decease to be Equally Divided among my children which now live with me to it.
Children:
John
Abel
William
Mary
Thomas
Usler (?) daughter
Elizabeth
Martha

No comments: